We are an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church located in Atwater with a heart to reach the world with the message of Jesus Christ. We believe the Bible clearly reveals the way to Heaven...
1. You must realize God loves you.
John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
2. We are all sinners.
Romans 3:10 says, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no not one.”
Romans 3:23 says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
3. The bad news - there is a penalty for sin.
Romans 6:23a says, “For the wages of sin is death…” Sin comes with a big price tag, and the payment for that price tag is death. Since we have all sinned, we all deserve to die. The death talked about in this verse, however, is not physical death, but rather spiritual death.
Revelation 21:8 says, "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." The good news is that Someone has already paid the price of death for us.
4. The good news - Jesus Christ paid the penalty for our sins.
Romans 6:23b says, “…but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
Romans 5:8 says, “But God commendeth [showed] His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
5. Personally pray, repent of your sins, and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Romans 10:9, 10 say, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raise Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved, for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
Romans 10:13 says, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
A Prayer of Salvation:
“Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for loving me even when I have not deserved it. I acknowledge that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I repent of all my sin; please forgive me. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ, died, resurrected from the dead, is alive today, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Saviour of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
6. If you have called upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you and opened your heart to receive Him, He has promised to come in and never to leave.
John 1:12 says, “But as many as receive Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.”
John 10:28 says, "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."
- If you have made this decision, we would love to rejoice with you and help you as you begin your life as a brand new Christian. Please go to the "Contact Us" tab and write us a message to let us know about your decision to trust Christ.